lunes, 9 de septiembre de 2013

Dear My Blooming Lips Talk Etude House PK003 Lipstick Review

Hi cuties!  

As you can see I redesigned my blog, and it'll be only in english from now on because I think I can reach out to more people this way. I hope you like it :D


Today I bring you a review of a product I've been wanting to try for a while, it's Etude house's "Dear My Blooming Lips Talk" lipstick.

I bought it from eBay for 8.90$ and it comes in an adorable package, not as cute as the antoinette crystal shine lips one but still lovely. You can choose out of 24 shades, I chose PK003 because I needed a natural but sweet light color for my daily look, and to be honest I couldn't have chosen better.


Here is a picture of the swatch on my arm so you can get an idea of how much pigmentation this lipstick has:



And here's how it looks on my lips:



Lovely right? 
Now lets talk about it's properties. This lipstick makes my lips feel moisturized without having to reaply it too often, it has a good pigmentation and it's scent is barely noticeable, but nice, and it goes away very fast. The only thing I didn't like is that it makes the dry areas of your lips become very noticeable, but I fixed that by using chapstick before applying the lipstick :p
I really liked the end result and the adorable package so I'm happy with this purchase and I'd probably get a new one when this one runs out, which won't be any soon ^^
Hope this review was helpful, have an awesome day.

Rating:

♥♥♥♥♥ 5/5

X Laura

Previous Update




2 comentarios:

  1. Este tipo de colores me gustan mucho, pero prefiero con tan solo una pasada ^^el packaging es bien bonito

    Un besito desde  ❤sɔıʇǝɯsoɔƃuıʌol❤

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Precioso este labial. Con dos capas queda chulísimo.
    Un besote de Lamiradadeluci

    ResponderEliminar

Every comment counts, it makes me extremelly happy to read every one of them :)