viernes, 13 de septiembre de 2013

Dear Girls Be Clear BB cream [Etude House] Review

Hi sweeties!

Todays update is a review about Etude House's Dear Girls Be Clear BB cream ^^
My favorite BB cream (Holika Holika Peach girl) has become incredibly hard to find during the last months, I still don't know what happened to it, but now I find myself in the situation of having to find a new BB that will satisfy my needs, that's why I purchased Dear Girls Be Clear BB cream from eBay for 10.49$. It contains 30g of product and expires 12 months after it's opening.


As you probably have noticed after seeing this picture, the adorable package of this BB is what caught my attention first. It's pink, it has cute floral patterns and random drawings, it looks very feminine and it's easy to carry around because of it's size.


The second thing that caught my attention is it's formula.

1. It's paraben, benzophenone, talc, artificial color and triethanolamine FREE
2. It contains vitamin extracts: Sea-buckthorns, fig extract, pomegranate extract, grapefruit extract & lemon zest extract.
3. It contains organic oils: Brazilian nut oil, sunfower seed oil, jojoba seed oil, argan oil, olive oil and almond oil to keep your skin moisturized. 

It has a 30 spf and whitening effect.

All perfect so far right?

Unfortunately, this BB comes in a single shade. My skin is very light, and it has a yellow subtone, this BB looked ok at the start, but once I spread it over my hand it was a little too dark for me, which was kinda disappointing.





I figured the difference is not that big and I can always make it look lighter with my loose powders, but I still miss my old BB T~T it was just perfect.




 It's coverage is medium-high as you can see on the picture above, I only used a thin layer of product.


However, I'm still using this BB while looking for my perfect one. It feels good, it keeps your skin moisturized and leaves a semi matte finish. It has a nice soft smell that lingers on your skin only for a while. I do have to reapply it before the morning is over though, but I mostly have to do this with all the BB creams I tried so far.

Conlusion,

Its actually a good BB, it has a pure formula that nourishes your skin and keeps it healthy and moisturized, the problem is it only comes in one shade which is a little too dark for me, I also prefer BB's with a dewier look. If you're looking for a BB with a nice formula, medium to high coverage, spf, semi matte finish and you skin is not too dark, this is for you!

Rating:

♥♥♥ 4/5
(Mostly because of it having one shade only)

Hope this review was useful :D

X Laura

 Previous Update:



11 comentarios:

  1. Thanks for the review! I think Holika Holika Peach Girl has been discontinued, which is probably why you can't find it. :(

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I have never seen it! thanks!

    International giveaway: http://envueltaencrema.blogspot.com.es/2013/09/sorteo-mac-vuelta-al-cole-2013.html

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Wow! Sí que cubre bien. Lástima que el tono te quede algo oscuro.
    Un besote de Lamiradadeluci

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Si es una lastima por que es una BB muy buena, lo único que le falta es más tonos :D

      besitos

      Eliminar
  4. A mí me pasa lo mismo, casi todas son más oscuras que mi piel: es lo malo de ser blanquita :(
    Por cierto, al estar en inglés, al poner el traductor me salía en lo de parabenos y demás, GRATIS al final en vez de libre de esos ingredientes, jeje!
    Un besazo guapa!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. jajaja, que gracia lo de los parabenos gratis! Me ha hecho reir mucho

      besitos

      Eliminar
  5. Me encanta ETUDE HOUSE, pero esta BB Cream no la conocía.

    Un beso

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Quiero hacerme con algún producto de esta marca, he oído hablar muy bien de ella, igual y comienzo por esta BB Cream. Besos.

    ResponderEliminar

Every comment counts, it makes me extremelly happy to read every one of them :)